Friday, July 18, 2014

Yeast protocol and Cantharis6x

Hello! :D I hope everyone is having a super positive and awesome morning, like me. 


This morning I am enjoying a delicious apple-avocado smoothie made with coconut milk. Having a healthy smoothie or vegetable juice for breakfast has became part of my routine for about the last month- two months. I originally embarked on a strict anti candida diet. The diet however is quite expensive and restrictive at times ( especially when you also have to follow the ic diet). I have decided to adopt some of the practices of the anti yeast diet , such as no dairy, sugar , processed foods, etc but am no longer currently following a very strict anti candida diet (I enjoy corn and the occasional potato now and then) . I also have began taking high potency probiotics and featuring natural anti fungals such as mint and rutabaga in my diet more. In addition to this diet I am taking 6 rounds of a anti fungal medicine ( gyne-lotrimin 3 day ) spaced over the course of a month, in addition to 2-3 rounds of a antibiotic/antibacterial cream. Ill update my blog in a few weeks and let everyone know how this protocol has been working out for me.

In other exciting news I have found a new homeopathic medicine to try for my interstitial cystitis. See my cystitis is debilitating painful every single day ( despite following a ic diet, alkalizing foods,acid neutralizers,physical therapy, heat pads,ice packs, ibuprofen 800 mg, cymbalta, neurontin, lidocaine ointment 5% , detoxing, gentle exercise, avoiding stress and applying topical pain relievers, marshmallow root tea and muscle relaxers.) I read about this new medicine here.

The website indicated that the best type of homeopathic treatment for my pain was :
  • Cantharis—Indicated for intolerable urgency with burning, scalding urination.
Cantharis is basically spanish fly from what I understand and then they somehow manufacture it into small white pills that dissolve under your tongue. From what I understand this version of Cantharis is not potent enough to hurt you unless you take large amounts and it does not have the same aphrodisiac properties as spanish fly. 

 I ordered my medicine today for about 6.00 for a bottle of 250 with 6x potency. It will be here in about 5-7 days and I will update as to how it works. I also tried sassafras tea today ( a analgesic that is also toxic in large amounts) . It grows wild around my home and taste delicious with just a bit of honey. It seemed to help the pain some, i will drink more to day and see if it really is helping.

I hope this post inspires you to continue seeking ways 

to heal yourself even when the road to healing is quite 

bumpy. 


* I am in no way a medical professional and none of the above should be interpreted as medical advice. Please consult with your medical practitioner, homeopath, herbalist etc. 


1 comment: